We’re excited about the launch of our new Medical Assistant career-training program and hope you will tell your friends and family all about it! Medical assisting is a growing field ripe with opportunity for those looking to get into a rewarding and stable career fast. This new program is offered entirely online and designed to be both affordable and flexible for students interested in a healthcare career.
Why Become a Medical Assistant?
- Growing demand—With over 184,000 new medical assistant jobs expected over the next few years, you’ll find open positions nationwide.
- Helping people—You can work in a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference in their health every day.
- Competitive salaries and benefits—Medical assistants enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits. The U.S. Department of Labor reports that the middle 50% of medical administrative assistants earn between $26,800 and $37,700 a year.
Why Career Step’s Medical Assistant Program?
- Quick graduation timeline—You can be trained and working in as little as 4 months with Career Step’s flexible, online course.
- Affordable tuition—With Career Step Medical Assistant training, you can develop the expertise you need to excel in your new field for only $3,999.
- Prepare for a certification exam—Career Step’s program will prepare you to earn the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) certification—and even includes a voucher to take the exam after graduation—so you can be ahead of the game.
- Comprehensive support—In addition to the convenience of online training, you can always count on live, experienced instructors to help you whenever you need it.
- Clinical externship—You’ll gain hands-on experience in patient care, medical office administration, phlebotomy, and EKG.
- Placement help after graduation—Career Step Graduate Services provides one-on-one support to help you turn your medical assistant education into a job.
When considering a career in medical assisting, it’s helpful to know that because the baby boomer generation is aging, the demand for preventative medical care will continue to increase—and so will the need for skilled medical assistants! Career Step is an excellent choice to get a quality education in this growing healthcare field.
Looking for additional course information to share with friends and family? Be sure to check out our other program spotlights.
- Inpatient Auditing
- Medical Transcription and Editing
- Medical Billing
- Veterinary Assistant
- Healthcare IT
- Executive Assistant
- Professional Medical Coding and Billing
- Computer Technician
- Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR
- Pharmacy Technician